view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Felis sylvestris

22 February 2005

Yesterday, I ACCIDENTALLY ran over a cat in front of the UP Infirmary. It was quite disturbing to see through the rear-view mirror how that poor cat twitched and struggled in pain.

Incidentally, the night before that, I was comparing myself to a cat.

I was a kitten, enamored by a ball of yarn. I played with it for days, months, and then years.The enticing yarn strangled me for several times. With my own sharp nails, I cut the knots and tried to break loose. I enjoyed temporary comfort after that so I played with the yarn once again.

Today is one of those days that I feel all strung up- twitching and struggling in pain similar to that cat. But unlike it, I am blessed.

By-standers just stared at it with some showing no concern. But as for me, I am assured that no matter how many times I mess up, help comes to me...

...because I am saved by the grace of Christ Jesus, my Lord and my Savior. Beat that!

exhaled by milbenski at 12:02 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com