view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




As told by the Sun, Moon, & Firefly

30 January 2005

I was about to sleep after a long day's work and as I painted the sky, I saw from afar silhouettes climbing the tallest and grandest mountain. I could only see them having a hard time conquering those huge boulders, steep hills, thorny bushes, and pesty insects. My involuntary slumber prevented me to catch what happened next.
***
My night shift started. My friends joined my nightly vigil as some gayfully animated the sky to give life to the sulky atmosphere. I browsed the fields and then the mountains. I saw two shadows. One was lying on the ground-- his stomach rose and fell so fast trying to catch his breath. The other was kneeling-- offering his hand. Then, shape-shifter Cumulus blocked my view.
***
My light was not enough to illuminate everything but myself. I enjoyed touring the darkness as it had always been highlighted by Luna. However, the lights slowly faded out as Cumulus filtered her glare. The shadows outlined two angels with broken wings... That was all I saw as the thinning air stopped me from ascending further.
***
"The story was not ours to tell," echoed the three witnesses, "but we certainly hoped they were able to fly again".

exhaled by milbenski at 2:27 AM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com