view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Asking the Wind

02 February 2005

I've been standing on the edge of the cliff for quite some time- long enough to be bored but too short to miss the comfort. My rest on this plateau bought me time to marvel on this great scenery of idealism. Since then, I have contemplated several times of jumping into this harsh reality- again, whatever that is.
But when I jump, will I soar or will I fall? If I soar, where will I go? And if I fall, will someone catch me then teach me how to fly?
I am confused, dazed, and tired of wondering. I turn my head and looking down I see His feet-- all the time He was with me. I sigh in peace and contentment. It matters not if I stay on the edge, or if I soar high, or even if I break my bones after the fall.
It's having Him that matters. I just hope that I remember this every second of my life.

exhaled by milbenski at 6:20 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com