view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




Message Sending Failed

31 January 2005

I just loaded a 30-day 24/7 card this morning then placed my phone at a strategic spot (on top of the tv stand as this was where the Sun Signal was strong). I did some finishing touches on my plate due 9 AM. I heard a message alert then rushed to bathe. I quickly changed my clothes, grabbed my things for school, and drove away.
I was driving onto the first curb when I realized that I left my phone. I shrugged the idea of going back to get it thinking that I would just go back home after class.
Our class learned how to render glass materials using markers (Kurecolor brand). Some struggled but most of us enjoyed it. The class was dismissed so I ran (more of 'kandirit' due to ankle sprain) back to the parking lot then drove straight back home.
The spot where I left the phone was empty. Only a wedding give-away-, wind chime, was there. It seemed as if it was moved closer to the window. I looked around, over, under, between, beside ( whatever preposition!). No sign of a phone that fell down. I just assumed that Ian took it. I ate lunch (rice, laing, and dinuguan). Yum! I thought that I should bring some laing to my dad. Ian knocked on the door. My first question was that if he took my phone. He said no.
Everything that transpired after that put me into some sort of a bad dream sequence. Ian called my sun number. Someone answered saying that I was sleeping. FREAKY!!!
To cut this story short, some guy fancied getting my phone. Then, he stole it.
I despised the fact that something of great sentimental value (more than its monetary value) was taken from me without the chance to fight or resist. I was angry-- or should I say furious. Then, God's strength was perfected on me as I grew weaker and weaker. I came to the Lord in prayer.
God is in control.

exhaled by milbenski at 7:40 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com