view my profile

alfredo: anders: beej: ces
drei: egai: han: ian: jaja
jc: josh: js: ket: lao
leslie: milky: pepito
ponpon: rina: rowell: suzie
tiara: vingaye: ynseng


YOU Expressions


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
identification

webbie

notes(smilies)



The Christian Counter
The Christian Counter




not the Compass but the Destination

07 June 2005

Thanks for the rain! Though it reveals to me the unconspicuous wounds, it never fails to comfort me these days of seclusion.

The latest account of myself just betrayed personal hopes and dreams.
I am being stripped of the things and the people, which and whom I have learned to sap security from. I am losing much and i won't be surprised if one day i would say to myself "i have nothing". But truly, we don't have anything. Do we?
It's indeed difficult to live a life based on faith-- to learn to trust in Him and not on one's logic nor capabilities.


Can't wait for spring.

exhaled by milbenski at 4:32 PM | 0 comments

0 burp(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 

                                                                                                   

                                                                                                       

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com